23.9.10

A New Face

I've been sponsoring the Vixen Vintage Blog for quite a few months and before that was a loyal follower. I used to drool over the items she had in her shop (which has since, closed) and on her blog, wishing I could look that fab. Well as you may remember I finally got to meet Miss Solanah when I was on vacation and she was super cute and so down to earth. It just makes you love her even more. I think I at one point told her she was so cute and tiny I wanted to put her in my pocket. ;)
Well one of the perks to sponsoring her blog is that I can send her things and she will look fab in them and send them back. WOOT! I sent her 3 (of my favorite) dresses from my shop and she snapped some gorg pics and shipped them back. Super easy and now I've got 3 items up in the shop with her fab-ness all over it!
Going Green
Floral Forties
Caught in her Net
Here is Solanah looking a-darn-dorable in some of the dresses from my shop. Don't you just love her? Yeah, I know you do.

BTW: Tons of amazing pieces up right now I have nearly 165 pieces available...and another purchase for me...that I'm hoping to get some sales and pay off ASAP so I can wear it on my B-day! :D

Oh..and one more thing...GIVEAWAYS START SUNDAY!!!!

4 comments:

jungleworldcitizen said...

And I follow you both, two of the cutest vintage inspiration!
Have a nice day ;)

art deco dame said...

very cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh Bombshell, I wish I could afford that shell dress, it's awesome!''

Happy birthday!

Bombshell Bettie said...

FYI seashell dress is SOLD