14.9.10

Dear Spammer

I'm only going to say this once so please, woman spamming my posts with the link to her blog CEASE and DESIST! You know who you are...
I thought you learned after Art Deco Dame's post on Proper Blog Etiquette but apparently not. Again I find myself having to delete YOUR links from MY posts. I find your actions disrespectful and just plain tacky. So I'm asking nicely
please STOP POSTING LINKS TO YOUR BLOG POSTS ON MY BLOG!


If anyone knows how to block people from posting (not just comments but links as well) to your blog please contact me via my profile! I'm getting really tired of having to go through my posts and delete her links.

Thank you, and good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would this perp be a certain Mad Men Contest entrant, perhaps?

Sue said...

I know that some blogs have a way for you to approve comments before they are posted. You still have to delete them from your "dashboard" (or whatever you call the place where you set up posts and such), but at least they never make it to the actual blog. I need to find a way to block them completely though - (since my last post about 10 days ago, I have had almost 300!!! spams to my blog). I really do hate those folks, and according to my computer savvy hubby, many are spy-ware types trying to infiltrate your computer. Be careful, and good luck!!!!