11.9.10

New-Favorite

Randomly I saw a post on FB about tigercult vintage having a 50% off sale. I had been to the store before so I knew what I wanted to get!
THEEEEEESE
(music from the heavens) Ahhhhwwwwwhhhhhhhhhh! They're AMAZING AND (OMG) my size!
I NEVER find shoes I like in my size. And at 50% off, how could I not buy them? I snatched them up right-quick!

I received them in no time and they were so spectacular that I put them on right when I got them (still in my jammies)


Today I got to wear them a bit more while modeling a dress for the shop!

Look at the wood on that heel...OH YEAH
Admittedly I am not the biggest fan of 70s anything but their strappy sandals are spectacular!
tigercult is now closed, but her new shop SadieDeLuxe is full of pretty little things for you!

Want some like mine? try these..
Cinnamon leather with striped wood platform
Kenaione
Super sexy red strappy sandals
JessJamesJake
Love these ones too, two tone sandals
TeaStreetVintage
Mauve sandals with buckle details
BeedTeed
Chocolate brown sandals with angled wood heels
BeckyDrolen
Grogeous woven sandals with stacked wood platform
CraftyCrowVintage
These ones are FAB, milk chocolate color with dark wood heel if these ones fit me oh how they would be mine!
also from CraftyCrowVintage

4 comments:

Betty2Tone said...

There's just something awesome about wearing PJs and heels at the same time. I do that when I'm breaking in new shoes around the house

Bombshell Bettie said...

me too! nothing better than fuzzy hello kitty PJs with some super sexy shoes!

Sadie Rose said...

oh my gosh, they are perfect. you are so beautiful, thank you for the post!!

jess (jamesjake) said...

Whoo hooo! Those are all awesome shoes. Thanks so much for the include! xo