31.3.10

You have to see these!

Ok I don't usually do this but I came across this seller from the Etsy front page and I'm pretty sure I hearted the entire store.Its the simplest little design of a dress on a hanger..but it is SO FLIPPING CUTE I can hardly stand it! I kept calling my husband in to look at them. He was pretty annoyed but I made sure to show him the one I wanted hehehe. The seller makes necklaces, earrings, belt buckles and ornaments. They're made from vintage tins. I think its called up-cycling. I don't care what they call it...but I love it!
This is the one I want...Doesn't it look like a sailor dress?! SQUEWEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Leaf MOD dresses.
new years?
Lotus dress
they're so cute!!!
great vintage patterns
Plaid skirt dress - school girl!
I love these little gingham dresses

2 comments:

Betty2Tone said...

I think the earrings are my favorite!

http://betty2tone.blogspot.com/

Charlotte said...

ooh I LOVE these!! Too fabulous! Darn you for fuelling my shopping addiction with practically every post :-p

xx Charlotte
Tuppence Ha'Penny