20.3.10

To keep or not to keep...


As a seller of the vintages I often run across the "keep or sell" dilemma. I'm usually good about not keeping things because I know I'm not the only one who would love to have it (like that amazing sailor dress...its only a summer of intense dieting away don't ya know) Well I found these dungarees in seattle. I tried them on in the store and they were tight...very tight..I couldn't zip them...but today they fit just fine...well actually..so now I'm having second thoughts about selling them. They're soooooooo cute! They have the side zipper, perfect blue color, they're already shortened. They're great...which is also why I don't want to keep them, because they are so perfect. I'm still making my decision...but knowing myself, they'll be in my etsy store soon..hahaha.

on a side note I just bought a bunch of vintage swimsuit ads (jantzen and catalina) and an amazing smocked back 40s bathing suit with full skirt...VERY excited for those!



2 comments:

art deco dame said...

I'm bad but I vote keep!

Betty2Tone said...

Yeah, I'm a horrible pack rat, so I always vote for "keep" :D

http://betty2tone.blogspot.com/