22.3.10

Feeling Blue..

Seems like the sun has gone away and the clouds are here to stay. Thats spring for you. I don't know about you but I could go for some blue sky, warm sun and maybe some sandy beaches? Vacation is the inspiration for this mini featurette.
Beautiful classic halter dress is perfect tropical sky blue. ThePitAndThePendulum
Love this Shaheen pineapple print dress. Ocean blue with tie shoulders. Comes with the pineapple necklace too. (thinking this should be inspiration for another post) labellevintage
A sarong dress with matching bolero (can you say ALOHA!) Smocked back, pretty reef blue, and if you don't like the blue you can get it in red too. CatseyeVintage
Very hard to find hostess set, shirt-dress with matching capri's. I'd love to have a set like this! Snatch it up if its your size! (and then send me some better pics!) GlamourpussParadise
I love this puff sleeve blouse! I love the color, I love the flowers, I LOVE the sleeves. Why are all the cutest things so gosh darn tiny. *humph* ViralThreads
Cant find actual vintage? How about reproduction. Then its sure to fit! I love this wrap style. Its made with vintage fabric from vintage patterns so you don't get much closer than this to vintage. Check out this seller's store. Lots of other adorable custom made things to choose from. nudeedudee

4 comments:

Atomic Mama said...

Those dresses are fabulous! I never seem to find anything I like in my current size.

Bombshell Bettie said...

thats what I'm here for ;)

Unknown said...

Hi there, thanks for the feature! I have been having sooo much fun re-creating vintage pieces with my customers...it's the next best thing to a time machine! I'm buying new (old) fabrics, buttons, and patterns all the time...my man might call Dr. Phil pretty soon!

Bombshell Bettie said...

I love your stuff hun! Esp those overalls with the heart pockets! OMG!