25.2.10

Treasure Hunt Again Already?!

Wow I can't believe its thursday again already, treasure hunt day. I will say that this week was not as fruitful as last week...but I'll add the finds from sunday's antique shop browsing deals too :)
Here is a basic 70s housewife dress -sheer and lovely, i think it would be a great piece for summer lounging.
70s Hilo Hatti smocked playsuit
Sailor girl 80s day dress

Someone want to help me with the era? knot front velvet turban with red lining.
Sweetest 60s cherry red swimsuit with zipper back
i could use some advice on this - cups are disintegrating and foam is flaking off - should I remove the cups or leave that to the next owner?
seafoam leather cut out pumps
killer black bird veil (already up on etsy)
cutest pill box hat with swirly details and netting
Birds of a feather pill box hat with goose and pheasant (needs to be repaired before listing)
70s does 50s pellum embroidered dress with bow belt

No comments: