23.2.10

The Sky is the Limit - Wedding Collection

I have a fondness for swiss dot material. I think I had a set of curtains or a dress or something - I'm not entirely sure why I like swiss dot so much...I just do. My wedding dress was swiss dot and the dress in this collection reminds me of it so this collection makes me feel all fuzzy inside. This collection is soft blues and silvers great for an early spring wedding or a winter wedding.

Starting at the top - I chose this sequined and beaded cocktail hat with light blue veil. The dress is very plain so this over the top hat is like the cherry on top! You can find it at WhimsicalRetroStyle
The neckline of the dress is very plain so I thought a statement piece necklace would be just perfect! posiesforlulu is the shop where you can find this and many many more gorgeous vintage necklaces
Here is the adorable ice blue swiss dot dress. Bow at waist, billowy sleeve. So lovely! This little treasure is from craftycrowvintage
Pretty peep toe sandals in ice blue satin. Love love love these shoes! These little treasure are from BohemianBisoux
And to complete the collection something for the bridesmaid. The classic cocktail lines of this dress (or one like it) would be a cute complement for any shape as well as to the poofy skirt of the wedding dress. From Fabgabs

here is a picture of me in my swiss dot wedding dress. I wanted to have victory rolls in my hair but my hair/makeup girl moved to California the week before so I had to buy some hot-rollers and call it good...LOL

No comments: