22.2.10

Champagne and Chocolate Wedding Collection

Wedding attire is on my mind lately. Several of my friends are engaged or planning their weddings, its all so lovey-dovey. I was looking through Etsy's collection of veiled hats and it gave me the idea to put together wedding collections. I'm going to start with a winter wedding - non traditional. The colors are Champagne and Chocolate. Sounds and looks like a tasty wedding.
I'll start with the inspiration for this collection. This gorgeous mink and satin netted hat. This amazing find is from Thrush
You can't go without gloves for a winter wedding. Basic taupe gloves from GreenGableArt
Something blue? I have this for you. A set of necklace and earrings from OodlesOfBling
What I think would be the most beautiful winter wedding dress - a suit. Pair with a mink stolle for the walk and I'm sure your love will keep you warm from there ;) Love the champagne and mocha colors. From landof1000dresses
A sexy little number for under the dress this lace shaper girdle with garters. This one from LipStickWhiskey
Amazing snakeskin pumps with variations of browns and peep toe. Nice and low so you can wear them all night. Love these from greatestfriend
Something for the Reception? How about this layered brown mermaid dress from TheVintageVortex? (I got my wedding dress from her)
And this lovely brown chiffon floral dress for the bridesmaid? Long sleeves make it perfect for winter! This one is from lennyandmevintage

No comments: