27.2.10

more home decor

everyone needs a set of ceramic owls - how cute are these two?!
70s orange grapes, my grandma had some of these when I was a kid. I've always loved them!
Gorgeous female Polynesian head. I think its been aged - but it is vintage. She's so beautiful.
My lane side table. I saw the rest of the set at a local store but I didn't have the money to buy it at the time...missed out on the other end table and the coffee table with the dovetail design..sad day.
Hand carved "victory" hand...i prefer victory more than peace...cuz i'm not a hippie.
My TOTALLY RAD 50s drapes the set was just $18

My boomerang bowl with two tone sides. I keep my makeup in it. :)

70s (?) molded plastic chair. Love the bright orange color! Used to have a set but someone thought it would be a good idea to stand on it and it broke :( that did not make me happy

well that's my vintage decor for now. I also have a 50's coffee table but its such a mess right now and its not anything special.

5 comments:

Vivian V. Dimples said...

Your owls are too sweet! My old house was filled with so many treasures but now I've moved in my boyfriend there isn't any room for it. It’s all filled with practical, manly things. Yuck!

Atomic Mama said...

Those owls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great stuff! those curtains were quite a score, and that plastic chair is pretty amazing.

50sme said...

my grandmothers grapes were a clear cobalt blue and the bunch was a bit larger. I love those grapes.

Bombshell Bettie said...

i think my grandmother had some olive ones and some gold ones - the orange ones are a small bunch but they match my couch :)