16.2.10

Lamp featured today - in my house tomorrow

Although BBV is main focus is vintage fashion...but I'd like to take a second to feature my personal obsession...vintage lamps. Mid-Century ceramic lamps mostly. But I'll take what I can get :D I'm going to feature some of my favorites on Etsy. TV lamps, figural lamps, ceramic lamps, wood lamps, cork lamps, lucite, milk glass, night lights, desk lamps...I'll take it all (just don't tell my husband...he thinks I have too many already)
In honor of my kitty A pair of Siamese cats TV Lamp. Love the jewel eyes! You can find this and more from Aucoinstreasurechest
One of the best suppliers of vintage house wares on Etsy - TheVintageSupplyCo (I'm featuring 2 of her lamps)
Here is a Tiki/Egyptian inspired ceramic from thevintagesupplyco
Extreme spikes table lamp with the classic gold accents, the one from baerbaer
You can't help but love this classic gold sponge paint ceramic lamp in black. How sexy, reminds me of leopard print! Thanks to freshvintagedesign for finding this one.
My grandma loved these types of lamps. I prefer the ones with the shades that are glass but this one is very MOD. From funkydarlinvintage
I LOVE this one - beautiful shade, classic gold speckle base with what look like waves in it...Wow, just wow. A great find at a great price from retrohouse
Sweeter than sugar table top lamps, perfect for a little girls' room or a retro kitchen! Great set from MadisonRoseVintage
Another classic, in another classic color, robbins' egg blue with gold. Comes with fiberglass shade and is also very well priced, from bythewayside

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I share your lighting weakness!!! there's one in every corner of my apartment, and it STILL is not enough!

Jaci said...

WOW! This is an amazing collection! And those cats, I never would have thought they were a lamp - how cool!!
I thank you for letting my lamp round out your selections - what fine company :)
Jaci
http://ByTheWayside.etsy.com