27.2.10

A few of my favorite things

I've been so thoughtless. I haven't shared any pictures of my personal vintage collection. :) Here are some pics of my lamps.


My most favorite white ceramic table lamp with gold * all over it. This one was $28 with shade.Here is a picture of the gorgeous fiberglass shade
Here is one of the lamps I got a couple weekends ago with shade - the set was just $30!
Here is the other one - still has the original tag that says 24 K gold.
This 70s lamp was the best deal at $1.80. This lamp is great - its the only thing in the house that matches my orange couch. hahaha

3 comments:

art deco dame said...

oh I love the set

50sme said...

are you trying to kill me? I love lamps too but I like to use them ALL. I'm having trouble finding spaces for all of them so I have lamps in the weirdest spots. Who cares though. They are so great to look at.

Bombshell Bettie said...

Me too - my husband said I can't buy any more unless I have a place to put them...but what does he know! hahaha