30.4.10

Yellow Wedding

OOOHhh this is the wedding I've been waiting for. As you know I've been knocking down wedding dress color myths this week with my featurettes. Today's challenge is "Wed in Yellow, Ashamed of your Fellow"...how could anyone feel shame while wearing the cheeriest color EVER?! My final collection for the week is the Yellow Wedding. Lemon is such a happy color for what is supposed to be the happiest day of your life. Yellow is sunny and shines like no other. Its the brightest, cheeriest color and its still sweeter than sugar on a lollipop. Here is the happiest, sassiest wedding collection yet!
Flowing eyelet gown in softest lemon chiffon.
HazyJaneVintage
Something a little sunnier, this tiered tulle party dress with shelf bust would make a beautiful wedding dress for summer!
TimelessVixenVintage
It can't be all about the dress, every piece should be ah-maze-hing! Like these gorgeous leather pumps with bows. Perfect for a tea length dress!
VintageInBohemia
All the frills! Chiffon, tulle, flowers, tea length skirt, petal bust...no detail left out. For the bride who wants it all!
VintageVortex
All that shines is not yellow, how about these mustard bakelite earrings. "Something old" is easy to find for a vintage wedding!
HH Dollhouse
You could wear your mustard earrings with this dress. Beautiful mustard cummerbund waist. I think its very "mother of the bride". Just lovely!
NikitaJade
A wedding just isn't a wedding without a show stopping piece of jewelry. I think this gorgeous bakelite bow would be amazing worn on the lower back.
Judy'sJems
I didn't forget the details. A pretty little girdle for a pretty little bride.
HartsCloset
Now here is a color you don't see in stockings very often.. This lemon yellow has a sunny quality that brightens the skin and makes it look like its glowing..and what bride wouldn't like that?
BottleofBread
Whoa! Who is that lady? Oh wait its me. I don't usually use my own items in featurettes but I think this circlet in pale yellow would be gorgeous walking down the isle!
BombshellBettiesVint
Thinking of the brides maid or the simple wedding. This 3/4 sleeve chiffon dress would be beautiful and a little warmer for an outdoor spring wedding.
VintageFrocksofFancy
Love the rose detail on these pumps. Something low is ideal for a bride. You are going to be standing for at least 20 minutes for the ceremony and you'll want shoes that can carry you through the reception too!
Elle22Jae
Speaking of receptions..I love cocktail dresses for receptions. This banana yellow dress has just a little bow detail on the front. Sweet and simple.
A Wild Tea Party
I love this little strapless swiss dot dress. I SO would've worn this to my reception! You just can't beat simplicity!
TheEnchantedAttic
There you have it kittens. Not sure if its mellow...bit it sure is yellow!

No comments: