31.12.10

New Years Resolutions

Are as follows:
1. Lose weight...(like everyone else)
My goal is another 30 lbs...I'm down 15 already. I'm not looking to be "skinny" I'm just looking to get back to where I feel as good as I look. (full of myself much?)

2. Learn to Knit
I'm DYING to make my own sweaters and what a fun way to pass the time :)

3. Learn to Sew (better)
I'm not the best at sewing and in my line of business being able to make my own repairs would greatly help my ability to buy some "fix-er-up-er" items. My hubs bought me a vintage singer for Christmas and he is going to help me...yes my husband can sew...really well actually...so far I do little repairs and sewing buttons back on...that is about as much sewing as I can do. I have a bunch of vintage patterns I would love to try. Nothing fits better than something you made to fit yourself :)

I'm excited about this years goals....what are your goals for this year?
(all images pulled from google image search)

1 comment:

Miss Emmi said...

I don't want to lose weight, I just want to take better care of my health - so that's exercising more, eating less junk food and getting more than 5 hours sleep a night (which is probably the hardest habit to break... I feel like I'm not getting anything done if I go to sleep!) I also want to save 75% of my pay this year - so that's no new makeup, packed lunches from home and cutting back on clothes, dvds and shoes.

Good luck with your resolutions!