15.12.10

Big ol' Feature!

I was contacted back a few months ago, I believe I mentioned it. Well the first issue of MOTIF the online magazine is up and running and I am (shocked) to see that I've got a HUGE spread right in the middle of it (specifically page 24-25)...I'm still star struck and slightly embarrassed by the whole thing. I read my interview (which had a lot of misspelled words and Australian/English spellings of words done in the editing) but other than that it was very cute and also made me sound like such a dork.
PLEASE Check it out. I'd love to know what you think.
I also got a mention in the MODCloth blog as if the magazine article wasn't enough...
I could not have done it without my amazing followers...without you, it would just be awkward photos of a weird girl wearing old clothes ;)
You guys are the BEST!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats & so exciting! I am happy for you. The article looks great & double the bonus your featured on modcloth too! yay!

Anonymous said...

Congrats x 2! Brilliant stuff :)

Mrs Cleaver said...

How awesome is that?!Congratulations!I thought it was a great article & you did not sound like a dork at all.:)

Alicia said...

You look and sound great! Congratulations!

RARE ESSENCE VINTAGE said...

Congrats on you article! Awesome job.

iron orchid vintage said...

That is so exciting!! Congratulations on two fabulous and notable moments!

Heidi said...

Congratulations! You are one hot centerfold;)