12.12.10

And the Winner is....

This hat, I must say I'll be very sad to see it go. I've had it out on my foam head so I can see it in my inventory room. I really do adore it. The color is perfect for the holidays! But I'm sure the winner will give this gorgeous hat a loving home.
Drum roll everyone....
the winner is....
Alicia also from the Etsy shop MissHiccup who is one of my very favorite customers!!

Thank you to everyone who entered to win this adorable hat! Don't feel too sad if you didn't win. There is another giveaway right around the corner from yours truly. :)

I'd also like to thank our AMAZING sponsor Iron Orchid Vintage for always giving us such amazing giveaway pieces! What a dish, what a doll!

And as a last little note here I'd like to tell you that all my handmade items are 25% off until Sunday at 8 pm Pacific. Last chance to save on the perfect stocking stuffers! There are ornaments, brooches and hair clips to choose from!

No comments: