24.12.10

Christmas Spirit

Elvgren pin up courtesy of google image search
One of my favorite parts of the Holidays are the songs that go along with it. I can't stand to hear them any other time of the year...but around November through the end of December I can't get enough of them. I've decided to count down my top 10 all time favorite Christmas songs...and I do hope you'll share your favorites with me!

10. Blue Christmas - Elvis
09. Marshmallow World - The Rat Pack
08. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
07. Have Yourself A Merry little Christmas - Ella Fitzgerald or Judy Garland (its a tie)
06. Baby, Its Cold Outside - Dean Martin
05. Mele Kalikimaka - Bing Crosby and the Andrews Sisters
04. I've got my love to keep me warm - Dean Martin
03. Last Christmas - Wham!
02. White Christmas - Bing Crosby
and my number one, all time favorite christmas song is....
01. Santa Baby - Ertha Kit

Honorable Mentions:
Lonely This Christmas - Mud
The Christmas Waltz - Frank Sinatra
Winter Wonderland - Dean Martin
Rudolph , The Red-Nosed Reindeer - Dean Martin or Bing Crosby
The Christmas Song - Sammy Davis Jr.
Jingle Bells - Bing Crosby

1 comment:

Irene Palfy said...

Say, this is a great list. I never thought about my top ten.. ;")