9.12.10

Fuzzy Finds...

Fuzzy doesn't refer to the finds..but the photos...I purposefully left the pictures a little out of focus and not as detailed as I usually do so that when you get to see the pieces in all their glory it will be that much sweeter.
Amazing larger size sequin mermaid cocktail dress
with built in tulle!
80s heavily beaded cocktail dress
with original tags
60s slinky sassy fringe dress
can't wait to see it shimmy
linen dress with floral embroidery
red velvet day dress with belt
and cute faceted button at the neck
little girl's 2 piece, looks like 3 piece suit in christmas plaid
sweet blue smocked dress...may be saving this one until spring.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE 50s poodle cardigan for little girl
hipster skinny cardigan for girl or boy
wood buttons down the front...very very soft!

I CAN NOT WAIT to get those dresses into the shop. I'm even going to get up early and model them because both the mid century lbds are my size! It should all be listed by this end of the weekend.

Oh and if you noticed I've stopped doing the 25 days of deals...I had NO takers so I'll just have to do some old fashioned sales instead.
Also, make sure you get your entry in for the Iron Orchid hat giveaway! Its such a fab hat!
(that oatmeal dress is 35% off right now!)

No comments: