2.1.11

Coming Soon

I found lots of pretty things this week for the shop...lots of sweaters and baby cuteness as well as a couple items that I have to get new pics of...oooh mysterious!
"Stars at Midnight" 50s angora and lambswool sequin cardigan...love this!
"New Fallen Snow" Chevron pointelle cable knit angora sweater
"Duck Hunt" striped wrap cardigan with bell sleeves
"Professors' Own" Silk, argyle sweater vest
"Berry Smoothie" pointelle sweater
"Dinner and Dancing" mad men open swing coat with that iconic large collar!
"My Only Sunshine" ADORABLE 70s nylon and lace party dress
"Woodland Friends" animal embroidered poncho with hood, more animals on the back too!
"New Addition" 50s hand knit 4 piece outfit for newborn (boy or girl)
"Our Daughter" hand knit 4 piece outfit for newborn in pink
"My Teddy" sweetest little boy's blue cardigan with bears
"Little Red Riding Hood" BEST BABY JACKET EVER! corduroy with alpine floral trim and faux fur around the hood. For infant -3 mos

I'm hoping to get a lot of these listed tomorrow but I've got a pretty full day so they may not hit the shop until later in the week. If you want me to get anything up in the shop right away just let me know!
There have been so many babies in 2010 in my life, my niece, my boss and my some of my favorite tweeps...with even more babies to come! So to honor them I made this treasury :)
"Here is to New Beginnings"
Enjoy and share with new mommies and daddies you know!

I'm SOOOO close to 300 followers, spread the word, a "thank you" giveaway is ready to go once we hit the big 3-oh-oh

1 comment:

Miss Amethyst said...

Such Prettyness!! I love them all!!!