4.6.10

Silent Blog Auction

I bought this adorable retro rockabilly style halter dress in rubber ducky yellow. I am offering this up for bidding in my first blog auction to my wonderful followers. The dress is made of cotton from J. Crew. Its brand new. Its got boning in the bodice and tie halter neck with side zipper closure.

Size is modern 16.
Bust:42 inches
Waist:35 inches
Hips:44 inches
Bodice Length: 10" from bust, 6" from waist
Skirt Length: 25.5 inches

For this blog auction I am putting all the comments to "by approval" for "silent" bidding.
I would like to start the bidding at just $10 (including priority shipping for U.S. bidders, international bidders will have a $10 shipping charge.)

Payment can be by paypal invoice or you can send me payment by mail (cash, money order).
Higgest Bid Wins! Auction Ends Sunday Evening @ 8 pm pacific. :D


Thank you so much for your support and HAPPY BIDDING!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

15.00

MisfitToys said...

It doesn't look like there are any comments? It's Monday morning. If the dress is still available, would you please email me or reply to this comment (so I'll get pinged :) )? Thanks!

Bombshell Bettie said...

i had the comments on approval so there would not be any "outbidding" just blind bidding. Looks like Jessie is the only one to make an offer so its yours jessie ;) i'll contact you on facebook

MisfitToys said...

Dang it ;)

Unknown said...

yay! I have been checking everyday LOL, Im so excited!