7.10.10

My TON of items

Today I found a TON of items at the thrifty! YAY!
Lace Trim Jacket
Lace down the back with rosettes at the bottom
shell with lace and beaded fringe

Plus size day dress

Ethnic caftan in navy
with gorgeous stitching around neck
60s velvet cocktail
with rainbow glitter
40s nylon blouse

stitched sailor hat with button and ribbon
grunge 90s meets 70s corset sun dress

cranberry mini with pleated skirt
wool beret
with pixie patch
70s polka dot illusion cocktail dress with amazing smocking
Thats everything this week, sorry about the crappy pics, its rainy today so I have no sunlight.

I also got myself a new sailor hat ;)

6 comments:

The Church of Vintage said...

Oh man, that caftan is pretty intense. Great finds.

I do think the pixie beret is part of a Girl Scout's Brownie uniform.

Kim said...

That is a brownie uniform beret! I had one as a girl, but I think it is pre-1974 when they switched over to the rounded cap.

I am loving the sailor hat.

Melissa Righero said...

That blue dress took my breath away.

My Owl Barn said...

You found lots of gems! I love that caftan!

Anna Gibb said...

Hehe, I drew on my Styrofoam head also. Yours is much prettier though!

Bombshell Bettie said...

LOL @ gingergirl, my head was pretty..and then I added that terrible pink "eyeshadow" now she looks either like a street-walker or like she's in the theatre