19.6.11

The Tweetest Skirt

I don't have many skirts so I don't have many separates 
....but I could not resist buying this adorable Birdie print skirt.






Its tea length and made of lightweight but (surprisingly) not sheer. Its a soft tan color and it has leaves, daisies and the cutest (EVER) swooping bird print. The birds are a deep seafoam and orange, two of my favorite colors and I love them together. I can already tell this is going to be one of my favorite pieces for summer.
The shop I got it from Created and Collected told me that she rescued this pretty little skirt from two little old ladies that planned on making it into pillows. Although I can't blame them, this print is precious but the skirt is in fine condition so she couldn't let them, she asked to let her buy it so it wouldn't be destroyed and I'm so glad she did because I snatched it up right-quick!

Sweater: St John's Bay
Necklace:vintage, thrifted
Tank Top:o'neill (Ross)
Skirt: Created and Collected (etsy)
Shoes: Qupid

3 comments:

Stephanie Lynn said...

Great outfit! I love the color combo! I definitely need to try it out!

Anonymous said...

i love this outfit, such a cheerful color combo! i'm so glad that skirt got rescued too! i like the changes to your layout as well :)

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

I love your bauble necklace! What a great color.