22.6.11

A Friend in Need

Hey there kittens, I'm sure more than one of you has run into or is in a rough time right now with money..well my featured friend Miss Farfalla could sure use your help. Her hubs lost his job of 30 years and his last client just went bankrupt so they're living off of etsy income and some odd jobs here and there. Her shop is really spectacular, every time I stop by I say "where does she find these amazing pieces?" And much of her shop is larger sizes!!! Please at least stop by her shop, Chris is a doll and as I'm sure many of you know, every little bit helps!
 Cherry dress in plus size!!!!
 Mod mini dress with tie collar
 stunning "gypsy" headscarf with bold floral & feather details
 pretty floral romper!
 WANT!!! doesn't this just scream "Ann Margaret" to you?
 beautiful wicker and leather handbag
 striped pumps, great for day or night
 scoop back chiffon floral cocktail dress (38-30-free)
 60s paisley dress with matching scarf
 beautiful cream cocktail dress with matching bolero...wedding worthy!
 buckle flats!
sweetest striped dress, love the ruched sleeves.

These are just a few of the amazing items in her shop. So many more that I didn't feature, lots more dresses, skirts, separates and accessories to see and I know she's adding new items all the time! So please stop by the
and have a look around maybe even add some amazing vintage to your collection. 
I have, as you know my "Cars" dress came from her shop.
one of my all-time favorite dresses! 
Thanks in advance for your help!!!  I've got the best followers in the world!

1 comment:

Ninja said...

I couldn't be more in love with the headscarf (I'm just very into hats and the sort right now!). Gorgeous, gorgeous pieces.

xxx

Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)