15.6.11

Farewell Spring

Can you believe next week is the end of spring? Tuesday is the first day of summer and monday is my wedding anniversary. I was going to have a weekend sale but I thought, why not start a little early, cuz I love saving you guys money!
So this wednesday through next wednesday is
25% off everything in the shop

even sale items!
You can save on: dresses, skirts, shoes, tops, bags, decor, jewelry and even my handmade brooches and hair clips!
I just reduced prices throughout the store before the sale and re-stocked the sale section with some really beautiful pieces.
5 pages of items under $20!
9 1/2 pages of items under 50!
I'll be adding pieces all weekend too, more shoes and summer clothes to come!
Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Sara Kristiina said...

Theres so many great items at your shop! When I get more money (and courage), I *will* buy something!