26.5.10

I LOVE BOWS!

I love bows! I love how sweet they make anything they're added to. It adds a feminine, girly quality and looks so cute for any age. Works with any shape and can be put on just about everything. Purses, shoes, dresses, coats, hats, lamps (wouldn't that be adorable!?!?) Well I picked out some of my favorite dresses with bows to distract you while I get ready for my next giveaway. ;)
Adorable ribbon stitched bow knit dress with strong shoulders. A real treat for spring!
VioletvilleVintage
Beautiful printed chiffon party dress with HUGE pink bow! I would SOOO wear this!
DearGoldenVintage
Candy stripe ascot dress. LOVE! The best style for running around town!
caramelizedvintage
S-s-s-s-s-s-stunning 40s crepe wiggle dress with satin bow
Thrush
A-darn-dorable buffalo plaid ascot mini!
Thrush
Sleekest sailorette, simple sheath dress with sailor collar and super cute bow!
ingeniousrehab
Love this navy linen dress with bows at hips, the piping is genius and super flattering!
SnapitupVintage
Rockabilly at heart polka dot wiggle dress with all the trimming..can you say WANT?!
landof1000dresses
Seafoam goddess early 60s rhinestone button cocktail dress with bow waist
salvagelife
Stunning striped 50s sun dress with lime bows at waist...oh how i wish you were my size little dress!
CarolynnJosephine
EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love sailor dresses! If i could pull off a mini this deck-ed out little dress would be MINE! hehehehe
thegreedyseagull
Sweet in the 60s shift dress with pleating and flat bow. So cute for summer! I'm thinking with some navy keds.
undercapricorn
Beautiful detailed cobalt bows and ribbon party dress
Thrush
OMG too cute! 60s girl scout dress with patches and that iconic yellow bowtie!
margaretpearl
I've been drooling over this set forever..I want it so hard! I bet it will sell in autumn.
Timelessvixenvintage
And the deal of the day, a tangerine sailor collar easy day dress just waiting for some sandals and bangles.
vimvigorvintage

I promise i'll be starting the giveaway soon! I'm thinking friday so keep checking back!

2 comments:

Mosquito Head Madchen said...

Oh my.. I've fallen in LOVE (yes, capital letter for it) with some of the dresses you posted... I wish I was thinner and wealthier could wear them...

Georgina.

Jenny said...

I would so wear EVERYTHING in that post!! The girl scout dress might be a little iffy...hehehe!