I've been thinking about it and pregnancy is not really what I thought it would be..I mean, I've had a picture perfect pregnancy, really. I feel very lucky but there are still so many things you don't expect...especially if you refuse to read the books..which I do. I've been taking the cave woman approach to pregnancy. I figure, they had no idea what was going on..they went with their instincts so thats what I'm doing too.
So here are
I didn't expect about pregnancy...
1. How SLOW the first trimester goes
2. How hard it is NOT to tell everyone in the world once you find out you're prego.
3. That everyone..and I do mean everyone will ask you "how are you feeling" even after the first trimester
4. That you can grow out of maternity clothes...
5. That no one is immune when it comes to stretch marks :'(
6. Being pregnant does actually effect your immune system
7. That I would be hungry ALL..THE...TIME, especially in the 3rd trimester
8. How FAST the final trimester goes
9. That cocoa butter really does work better than regular lotions...go buy some!
10. Nesting is a real thing..and men do it too
there are so many MORE things I didn't expect...but these are the basics I suppose...Pregnancy has been a very interesting experience..and there are only 10 more weeks to go!