29.1.12

Shout Out

Hey kittens I wanted to give a quick "shout out" to Twila Jean of Twila Jean Vintage and her blog TwilaJean.com.
She, like me is very close to having her babe, a little girl (cue the awwwwww) but I'm talking days away..it could really be any hour now and like most vintage shop owning mama's she'll need some down time after the baby is born so she is trying to get as many sales in before baby go-time as she can. Could you please stop on by her shop and take a look at what she's got. There are some stunning mid-century pieces as well as some burlesque costumes, patterns, shoes, nylons and hand dyed lingerie. 

Here are some of my favorite pieces.
speckle 50s dress (large size!)
 my dream bathing suit (large size)
 Ann Fogarty cocktail dress

So so so so so much more to see in her shop. Go visit, lots of styles in lots of sizes..help her get baby-ready!

1 comment:

Twila Jean said...

omgosh nicole! I know I am hormonal and all, but this made me tear up. thank you for the shout out! <3 you lady!! and your package is coming, I just keep hunting for more cute boy things <3