18.8.10

Have you seen the new look?

Well Etsy introduced their new shop look today. It does make sense with the way the rest of their site is set up, all the menus on the left side...but it reminds me so much of ebay now I'm having mixed feelings about it.
What do you think?
(click on the image for full size)
I am going to have to re-arrange my shop now. As you can see the colors don't quite fit together like they did before in the rows of 3. BUT a new thing I added to the store is shopping by size. That is how I prefer to shop and I think it will make it much easier for you as well.
I'm also reducing new items every day..having a pre-end of summer sale if you will. Clearing out some inventory so I can get the fall items in the store. I still have lots of sweaters and a quilted circle skirt from my trip to seattle that I've been saving for cold weather. I already have a lot of the winter jackets up but don't worry there is much more where that came from.

4 comments:

art deco dame said...

I know I already bitched about it on Facebook but let me say it again: "I haaaaaaaaaaaate it!"

Bombshell Bettie said...

gawd me too...I really dislike the teeny shop announcement...i think that bothers me most of all....what about shops like fabgabs that have that long really cool introduction to the shop? now its pointless.. boo

Unknown said...

Hate it. Same reasons as above- the shop announcement is bunched together and doesn't allow for any personality or really important info. I really hope they change it.

MisfitToys said...

I'm going to ignore the negatives and focus on the positives- SHOPPING BY SIZE!!! :)
I'm also going to pretend that you did this just for me and my boobs!