30.7.10

WE DID IT

HOOOORRRAAAYYYYY!
It only took me around 40 treasuries but I finally made it to the Etsy front page!It was my "Chic Equestrian" that finally did it for me. I loved the collection. Totally out of my comfort zone but it came together very well. There were 5 sales from the front page feature. :) And my blogger friend Des of Pretty Little Things made it to the front page for the first time in this collection with that amazing tie (which the whole collection was based on). I think she was kind of disappointed that it was only a tie that made it but you gotta start somewhere ;).

I'm still so excited. I felt like a proud mama yesterday (or what I assume a mama feels like) when I got the news...unfortunately I didn't get to see it for myself because I was out treasure hunting. Speaking of treasure hunts there are 3 new items in the store and 2 more to come today. And I'm 1 sale away from 100 sales on Etsy...which means time for a Markdown Sale! I'm deciding between 20% off everything for 7 days....or 50% off 10 things at a time for 7 days, think it over. Give me some feedback on which would you prefer. I have 110 items up in the shop right now. With one there is a chance the piece you want may not go on sale and with the other its not as low of a discount...tomAto-tomato I guess.

I've been busy making lots of tresuries...but one has eluded me for 4 days now and I'm starting to get mad. I want to make a retro-tiki wedding collection and I just can't seem to find the right pieces. If you have something in your store or you know of something that would fit the theme please link it! So far I have paper umbrellas and either tiki soap or salt and pepper shakers..its not good! I can't even decide on a dress. I don't know if i want to go full skirt or sarong style. Blarg!
Anyway give me some feedback about the sale and some suggestions if you've got them, for that tiki wedding treasury and check out all 6 pages of treasuries here.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

yay, congratulations! I'm so proud of you :) I knew one of your fun choices for themes would make it sooner or later.

xx Charlotte
Tuppence Ha'penny