6.4.11

Welcome Madam Butterfly

I'd like you all to welcome one of April's new sponsors, Madam Butterfly's Vintage Boutique. Based out of Christchurch New Zealand (look them up if you're in the area). Because of the earthquake business is not doing so hot, so they've opened up an online shop to expand their business...now that's what I like to hear! More vintage to get my hands on! WHOO! They've already got some cute pieces up in their shop. Here are some of my favorites, how about you?
his dress is jaw-dropping! I'm so in love with it and it is CHEAP! Just $30!
pretty little blue sun dress
This gorgeous navy skirt is perfect for summer!
And nautical treasuries like this one: Oh Captain, My Captain (by me..hehe)
Love this green, blue and white shirtwaist...a staple in my closet!
How about this Hawaiian print dress, the beach is calling!
lovely floral dress in my favorite colors!
beautiful tangerine nightgown, this would be so wonderful to wear around the house this summer.
WOW look at the color of this dress, asymmetric button bodice, pleats kind of like a zebra print..very cool!
Drop-waist watercolor floral dress with belt, darling!
Oh wow, this faux wrap dress has the prettiest print. Has a beautiful pleated skirt and a cute little rosette at the waist.
There are so many more dresses and separates to see in
Madam Butterfly's Vintage Boutique
have a look wont you?

2 comments:

Mrs Amber Apple said...

eek! I love this shop!

Ashleigh Gray said...

Glad to hear that Mrs Amber Apple!

Thanks for the post BB