3.4.11

Slubird's Sale

One of my sweet sponsors Slubird is having a 20% off sale this week. Her prices were already crazy low now they're just ridiculous! Just about all the dresses and shoes are $20
Just click on the picture to take you straight to the item!
this bag is under $19!
lemony sweater is also under $19!
adorable two-tone dress is just $27! Love these colors for summer!!
this gorgeous swing jacket, (I love the texture) is under $50!
these shoes are under $14..i know!!
WOW love the color of this blouse and its not even $23
this knock you off your feet 40s dress is under $45...no joke..this one will get snagged quick!

Check out everything in Slu's sale...you're gunna be like "SERIOUSLY?!" and I'll be there in the back of your mind like "yeah, seriously..."
Get Shoppin'
I already snagged this sweater for myself :)

No comments: