3.3.12

Sharp Dresser

Yes, Its sad..but my son already has a bigger wardrobe than I do..by a lot. And I may be the kind of mom who documents every outfit he wears in pictures. I'm thinking of doing some "what he wore" posts since he is usually dressed much cuter than I am..eventhough like 90% of his current wardrobe is from Carters. He is going to be big enough soon to start wearing his vintage duds too. I'm very excited for this. Yesterday I even dressed him up in one of the shop tops, he was not very happy with me..but darnit if he didn't look adorable!
 Whale Set (hoodie) Hat
 Whale Set (Onesie, Pants)
 Headphones Onesie (okie dokie), Pants
I am so mad, i lost the hat to this set somewhere, it was my favorite!!

He is so stylish, I love dressing him in adorable clothes, sometimes he'll wear 2 or 3 outfits in one day, hey you gotta get dressed up if you go out to the grocery store, right?

5 comments:

art deco dame said...

Awe the crabby butt hehe!He's adorable!

art deco dame said...

Awe the crabby butt hehe!He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Awww, he's so tiny!
Love the crabby pants. :)

CreatedAndCollected said...

The pic of him in the monkey sleeper set is hilarious and adorable, love!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous little man ;) The face he's making in the first picture looks like the same face I make when I have to work out ;-)