20.3.12

Shop The Sponsors - Iron Orchid

The weather around here sure can't make up its mind. Is it summer, is it spring, is it winter? who knows? But I must say I'm really looking forward to the warm weather this year. I cannot wait to take my son to the park and BBQ with my friends. I have a feeling this summer is going to be awesome! And what better way to get in the summer mood than buying some summer clothing and who better to buy from than our own sponsor
Iron Orchid Vintage
Here are a few of my favorite summer items in their shop right now..
 classic 60s summer dress
 yellow mini!
 gorgeous paisley
 sailor romper
 pink sun dress
 white prairie
 silver mini
 blue stripe sun dress
hawaiian maxi

lots more great items in the Iron Orchid shop and dont forget her blog!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love the frilly white dress! Not exactly ideal for every day but it would be great to wear to church or my friends wedding in june
Beth