3.7.11

Thursday Thrift

I know, I know I'm ultra late with my thrusday thrift post but yesterday I took some time off from listing/blogging/what-not. But I do have some cute finds for you.
Lots of dresses and purses.
Indian cotton tunic (L)
Patriotic plaid sheath dress with belt (XS/S)
Capezio red leather bag
Red knot silk belt (M)
Larger size cotton floral skirt (L)
Perfect yellow wiggle dress (with orig price tag) (S)
Gold glitter clutch
the perfect travel purse by Dooney with lots of pockets and pebbled leather.
Etienne Aigner "travel size" purse with plenty of pockets and a built in mirror!
Most adorable novelty print dress with flower pots and watering cans! (M/L)
60s Raffia floral handbag
Ooh i love this pink and green plaid halter dress (M). 
This basket weave dress is so cute, purple and lime! (S/M)
Lavender sequin dress with deep v and flowing chiffon skirt. (L)

I will work on getting all these in my shop asap :) Also the 25% Off Fourth of July Sale is on until Midnight tomorrow! So get em while you can!

No comments: