7.7.11

Shoe Sale

 Hey everybody! I'm sure you know I've got some amazing shoes in my shop, if you didn't here is what you're missing...
 9 west leather buckle flats
 NOS blue satin capri pumps
 spiderweb lace quali-craft wedding pumps, unworn
 tri-tone pink sandals (also available in blue!)
 silver tennis shoes (also available in gold)
 purple taffy peep toe sandals (also available in gold)
 AMAZING orange capri sling back flats (also available in pink, green, blue and yellow!)
stunning 1940s french NOS espadrilles that lace up the leg. 

Well I've got so many shoes in my shop, I think its time for a sale! 
All shoes are 30% Off with code ACCESS30 at checkout! (Also good for all hats, bags & jewelry!!!) All accessories at 30% off, just type in the code when you check out to receive the discount! Good on as many items as you can fit in your cart!

No comments: