31.7.11

Saturday Thrift

FINALLY I was able to go thrifting yesterday. I unfortunetly didn't find much clothing, but I do have some fun accessories coming..
 Love this oversized woven clutch
 tooled leather handbag
 40s metal clutch with beautiful details
 chevron bust strapless swimsuit

Also finally getting around to getting my apron collection in the shop
 "Cocktails for Two"
 "Blue Christmas"
 "Seasons Greetings"
 "Sweet Parakeet"
 "Pretty Pleated"
 Reversible gold lace and chiffon apron
 one of my very favorites
 Lace trimmed sheer nylon apron with cross stitching and embroidery
 Love this sheer apron with gold trimmings
 NOS mini baby dress with matching bonnet. THIS IS SO CUTE!
70s scalloped trim embroidered apron dress. Get it in time for the summer heat.

Thats it for this week. :) everything will be in the shop today.

Dont forget the 20% off sale too.

1 comment:

Katey said...

Beautiful haul! My mum loves those tooled leather handbags, I don't think I've ever seen one at a thrift store though, lucky you!