23.3.11

Sunday Best with Revolving Styles

As always my sponsors never let me down, every time I visit their shops they've got gorgeous new inventory for me to oogle and Revolving Styles is one of my favorite stops. There is even a new Sale section.
love this butterfly sweater!
Love the flaired hem and sleeves on this knit dress
pretty powder blue dress with amazing trim
this.....this dress is the FLIPPING CUTEST THING EVER. So sweet daisy lace. My heart is melting.
This 60s floral dress with blue piping, another for the little ladies in your life.
the soft yellow lace on this shift dress is perfect for spring
LOVE this garden print on these overalls is darling!
sweet scoop neck sweater for little girls.
Another or the little ones. Calico dress with white pinafore
OMG the most amazing "Adam and Eve" novelty print shirtwaist
lovely brocade clutch
pretty pink shirtwaist. love!

Thanks to Revolving Styles for having such great inventory to feature.

No comments: