28.3.11

Summer Mini's with Vintage Hawke

I don't know about where you live, but the weather is finally turning around here. We're getting sunny weather in the 50s and its getting me excited for the summer months. What is everyone's favorite accessory for summer? Legs, of course and what better way to show them than a mini dress/skirt from Vintage Hawke?

How about this shimmering shirt dress?
love the sailor details on this one!
looking for something more "lolita"?
can't believe its still in the shop, the crow print mini
abstract white on back/black on white mini
perfectly pleated mini skirt
adorable white mini dress.

Mini's not your thing? Check out the Vintage Hawke Shop, there are LOTS more item to look at (and I saw some items were on sale!!!)

2 comments:

LittleRachael said...

I LOVE the white on black mini! So gorgeous.

Check out my etsy shop - I make vintage syle necklaces that I think you'd love!www.etsy.com/shop/littlerachael

Little Rachael Style
Little Rachael Style
Little Rachael Style

Vindiciti said...

LOVE the Crow Print Mini! I would so buy it...if I could wear it, but I can't! If only God hadn't blessed me so much, if you know what I mean! It would be so much fun for me, considering my name. Thanks for sharing these gorgeous dresses!