27.1.10

My Love Affair with Mustard

..and I'm not just talking about the condiment. I'm talking about the color. Mustard has always been one of those "forbidden" colors that no one thinks they can pull off, well I'm hoping this post will inspire you to give it a try. So please let these mustard marvels influence you to try something new ;).

Add a little bit of mustard with accessories try these amazing kitten heels
How about a great vintage bag? Mustard is a great neutral!
How about adding a pop of mustard with a cardigan?
Or you could add it all at once with this amazing mustard jacket! (wow)
Use it as a base and add lots of fun layers.
use it classically with these gorgeous unworn gloves
Make it a statement with this ruffle suit
and this piece i just adore! this is is amazing! Great with any bottoms!

1 comment:

linda z said...

I think all dark haired girls can pull off that color. Love the coat!