14.1.10

Listing Preview Jan 18 - 24






I thought this week was going to be a bust. I hardly found any pieces at the store I usually go to so I was pretty bummed. But my hubs suggested we stop by one of my fav vintage housewares stores to look around. And I found this gorgeous Orental dress on their mannequin..well I didn't want to take it off the mannequin so we left...and while we were eating down the street I kept thinking about the dress...thinking and thinking so finally when it was time to go we went back to the store and bought the dress..while I was there I also found a pair of drop dead gorgeous drapes for my house <3 Retro is the way to go! Ok so here is what will be listed this week. Bright, bold pieces! (those multi colored curtains in the pics are my new ones)

No comments: