15.12.12

Christmas Shopping - Decor

I am a big fan of giving unique decor gifts for the holidays. Something kitschy, fun, and you know they're going to love it. Is there anything better? Here are my top pics for vintage and handmade decor shops where you can get smoking deals on amazing items, thats the great thing about decor..it doesn't have to be expensive to be awesome!

Mouse Trap Vintage - Vintage
I love this shop because you never know what you're going to find here. Outdoorsy, nautical, earthy finds that have a history.

Claylicious - Handmade
This shop is great for trendy items in any color you could imagine, lots of options for finishes, from really rustic to the totally polished. Fun items anyone would love.

Compost This - Vintage
This shop is one of my favorites for decor..it has great options for gifts like bar ware, mid century, brass, wall hangings, figurines and holiday. Plus the prices can't be beat AND there is a 15% off sale right now.

handz - Handmade (posters)
This shop has a sign and saying for everyone you know. Fun colors and retro patterns are great for vintage lovers and retail junkies alike. Starting at just $15!

fallaloft - Vintage
This shop has some amazing pieces, right up my alley. Pyrex beakers, 70s wall hangings and much much more plus the owner is the SWEETEST!

Mmim - Handmade
I'm kind of known for giving pictures and frames for holidays and this shop has some of the cutest ones i've ever seen. They have blocks, pill boxes, piggy banks (I really want one of these cute piggy banks for Corbin) and of course their frames. I love this shop.

Ok those are some of my favorites for decor shops on etsy..next is my wishlist, my corbin wishlist and husband wishlist...they may not all be from etsy that time.

* none of these shops have paid me to endorse them, photos belong to the respective shops.

No comments: