27.12.09

Treasure Hunt Anyone?

Yesterday was a pretty dull day, I waited around all day to go to my grandma's house but it turns out thats not until today :S oh well. But I did manage a treasure hunt trip in the morning. I looked around my favorite shop for about and hour and a half with only a couple things I didn't feel too strongly about but retraced my steps back to where I started my search and found 2 adorable dresses. 1 with my "thing" for right now, dresses with fur trim. And a cherry red full skirt dress with velvet and lace detailing around the waist...oh and as I was waiting in line this adorable leopard print hat jumped out at me so I took that too. All together, not too bad for a saturday @ 10 am. They'll be listed on Tuesday around 7pm pacific time (like usual).

No comments: