12.12.09

oops i almost forgot about the blog...

well i know its been quite a while since I posted anything. I just don't know what to say. I could talk about my newest vintage pieces, sales and listings. I could talk about vintage fashion. How-to style vintage fashions with modern ones. Which vintage pieces i'd love to have...oh geez, I could say so much...but I don't really have much to say. I've been reading more vintage blogs, most of them already cover these points. So how about saying something different...but what?hmmm i'll have to think about it...

oh and incase you were wondering I got a rating of 3.2 last time I looked at the zombie pin-up contest..not good. It pretty much discouraged any thoughts or dreams I had of pin-up modeling. oh well....we can't all do what we want.

Business has been good with ebay and etsy. 9 items sold on etsy...lots of ebay sales...but its the holidays now so ebay sales are slowed. No one wants to buy vintage for christmas.

No comments: