25.12.09

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Savings..


Hoping you're having a vintage filled Christmas. Whether its bringing out your great grandmothers nativity set or wearing a beaded holiday sweater or (hopefully) you got some beautiful vintage pieces or gave some as gifts.
I have a jantzen holiday sweater I wear every year on Christmas that I found locally at a second hand store. Its got red, green and gray stripes and has a gold rectangular zipper pull. Here is it in my christmas card picture from last year. Its so cute, I just love it.

Well I want to offer one last sale for the end of the year and I want to thank my Facebook Fans specifically for the support they've offered me this year. My sales are up and my finds have been amazing! So I'm offering my 59 facebook fans 59% off of any item in my etsy store from today until January 3rd. Just convo me with the item you want and I'll hold it for you and adjust the price. The only item excluded from the sale is the 50s wedding dress. So that gives you 59 items you could save 59% on.

Here is hoping your 2009 was great and your 2010 is even better! CHEERS xxoo Bombshell Bettie

No comments: