3.9.09

OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week's treasure hunt was a DREAM! I could not have asked for more amazing and unique pieces! And I'm giving YOU the first look. First up is the simplest piece. M/L "Be a Square" Indie dress in red & cream.


Next is the best deal of the day a silky slip top with a low back and look at me lines...got this one for $.54..seriously!



Next is the most amazing vintage piece I've ever seen locally! Hearts indie mini dress. V bust, amazing color...hearts on the bust and sleeves...sooooo awesome! i'm in <3! onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Y7SPP3zRJiU/SqCd9MugXpI/AAAAAAAAANw/OjXedPT1kLw/s1600-h/100_1061.JPG">




And last is my fav of the finds this week. A hot pink and red striped chiffon party dress. And its NOT an XS!! I'm SOOOO excited to start these listings!

No comments: