1.9.12

Labor Day Sale

Its not uncommon for me to have a sale over a long weekend but since I have and extra long weekend, I'm running an extra long sale! 
Thrusday-Wednesday.


And items are going really quickly *surprisingly enough with the lack of sales we've been seeing this summer* so if you were waiting for your favorite item to go on sale you might want to snatch it up early because it might not be there on tuesday. 
The next shop update will be Nautical..I know its a little late in the season but its actually a lot of knits and sailor style jackets and such. You'll be seeing a lot of navy. Then its back to the autumn inventory. 
Have I told you how excited I am to share all these new things with you?! I spent probably 3x's what I usually spend on inventory lately so the whole shop feels fresh and new and with the new look its just..blowing. my. mind. I am so happy. Now if I could only teach Corbin how to measure dresses...haha

No comments: