19.5.12

Shop the Sponsors - Created & Collected

I love prints, I think they're great for summer. You don't really wear a lot of layers so you've got to make a big statement with as little clothes as possible. The sundress is a great place to get it, floral prints, novelties, stripes, plaid...you can't beat a print. And where do I go for prints? Sponsors of course, Created and Collected has a huge selection of amazing and beautiful prints to choose from, like these:
 I adore a v neck floral!
 you really can't go wrong with a striped sheath!
 40s seersucker dress, how fab is this print!
OMG how adorable is this 70s novelty print skirt?!
 Gorgeous 60s column dress with button detail and modernist print..yes please!
 Butterflies + full skirt!
 Love the graphic element of this simple sheath.
 PLAID! My favorite print and this dress is right up my alley. I want want want!
 A gorgeous "swim dress" just like my DeWeese, a must have for summer!!!
 Not all summer days are hot, how about this colorful two piece look dress with quilted skirt.
WHOA! I love this mini dress!!! Looks like waves of tang..haha

I am in love with these prints. There are so so so many more in the Created and Collected shop.


No comments: