31.5.11

Last day for the 20% off sale

Hey everyone, its nearly June (if you can believe that) and we're on the last day of the 20% off sale. I've got a ton of new items coming to the shop, this thursday thrift post is going to be huge. Lots from the 60s, 70s and 80s. I'm going to be listing lots of accessories this week, already hats and some purses in the shop. I've got lots more bags to come.
Here is a pre-preview, preview for you.



I'm extatic about whats coming. I hope you are too. I'm saving a few pieces (including the Lilli Ann) for autumn, but there are only 3 or 4 so this next couple weeks will be full of warm weather pieces.
I'd also like to mention that my hubs is purging his collection of vintage (and new) games and systems ebay. here are the pics and links, the auctions are only up for another 2 days so if you're interested please make a bid (or two).
oh, and this creation is in my etsy shop. Its an N64 modded into a Darth Vader TIE Fighter (and it is blowing up tumblr right now) Its my hub's first modded console, he's got more finished and in the works. He's going to make more and put them in his own shop. I think they're awesome and I've had nothing but positive feedback about it and he loves doing it...so its a win-win-win.
System Shock Rare PC game in unplayed mint condition
PS2 slim lot with memory cards, controllers and lots of games
Nintendo 64 lot with tons of games and colored controllers (I'm sad to see these go, i love the colors!)
Fallout New Vegas collector's edition with collector's edition guide

Thanks to everyone who's supported myself and my blog. I've got lots of posts for this week including outfit posts from when we had some lovely weather and my first product review on some handmade panties. And of course we'll have another giveaway in June from the wonderful Iron Orchid Vintage. I'm getting back into the swing of things so be ready for lots to read! :) talk to you all again soon!

2 comments:

Miss Emmi said...

WOW, that modded N64 is awesome! I can't wait to see your new finds, even though I know it will be bad for my wallet...

Marthaamay O_o said...

Gold jacket like the sun!